SEBA HET NETER
EGYPTIAN MYSTERIES SCHOOL
The Temple of Shetaut Neter
The Sema Institute of Kemetic Yoga
INFORMATION & ORIENTATION PAGE
Welcome To The Virtual Neterian Spirituality Classrooms
Welcome to the Orientation website for the Egyptian Mysteries School Initiation Training Program. This is an information site for for those aspirants seeking spiritual training in the teaching of Shetaut Neter (Ancient Egyptian Mysteries) and Sema Tawi (Egyptian Yoga) as taught vy Sebai Dr. Muata Ashby. Here you will find information about how the program is organized and what the purpose and goal has been in setting it up. You will be able to see your questions answered and understand how the advancing study of The Egyptian Mysteries can by the most important part of your life as well as the most beneficial. You will be able to see how you can an Egyptian Mysteries student and practitioner from anywhere in the world.
The Sema Institute of Yoga / Temple of Shetaut Neter /Kemet University is a 501c3 spiritual organization founded on the principles of the religion and philosophy known as Shetaut Neter or Neterianism.
Shetaut Neter is an ancient African, Ancient Egyptian tradition of Religion and Mystical Philosophy espousing the wisdom of ethical conscience, physical purity, mental discipline and connection with nature so as to discover the inner and outer essence of Creation and thereby experience higher consciousness or Nehast or Spiritual Enlightenment.
NOTE: This is an advance notice web page and a more extensive introduction is forthcoming as is explained at the end of this document. – HTP
The Egyptian Mysteries Virtual Neterian Spirituality School Program
The Egyptian Mysteries Virtual Neterian Spirituality Classroom Divinity School Program is composed of three CLASSROOMS:
The decision as to which classroom an aspirant is admitted into is arrived at through an initial assessment conducted by the teacher via an interview and questionnaire. The knowledge contained in all classes is required for those students seeking spiritual evolution in the Egyptian Mysteries or for those additionally seeking formal initiation.
1- Egyptian Mysteries Level 1: SHETAU QEMAMU -MYSTERIES OF MATTER
2- Egyptian Mysteries: Level 2: SHETAU MATNU -MYSTERIES OF MYTH
3- Egyptian Mysteries: Level 3: SHETAU SECHET HETEP -MYSTERIES OF MIND
CLASSROOM Egyptian Mysteries Training Level 1:
SHETAU QEMAMU -MYSTERIES OF MATTER
SUMMARY: Goals and Objectives:
- The Egyptian Mysteries of Matter classroom is designed to be a very low intensity self-paced introductory classroom to introduce the lay aspirant to the basic teachings of Shetaut Neter and Sema Tawi spirituality.
- This classroom focuses on the Egyptian Mystery teachings related to human existence, the nature of religious process, the stages of religion and paths of yoga disciplines as well as how to become founded in the physical nature.
CLASSROOM Egyptian Mysteries Training Level 2:
SHETAU MATNU -MYSTERIES OF MYTH
SUMMARY: Goals and Objectives:
- The Egyptian Mysteries of Myth classroom is designed to advance the serious aspirant by affording an opportunity to gain firm understanding of the culture and mythic wisdom teaching of Neterian spirituality through the study of the mythic wisdom of the Asarian Resurrection teaching of Shetaut Neter including Maat philosophy, meditation and Devotion practice. This will be accomplished through concentrating on the mythic teaching of the Asarian Resurrection through an extended lecture series that was conducted by Sebai MAA.
CLASSROOM Egyptian Mysteries Training Level 3:
SHETAU SECHET HETEP -MYSTERIES OF MIND
SUMMARY: Goals and Objectives:
- The Egyptian Mysteries of Mind classroom is designed for those aspirants who successfully traverse the paths of Egyptian Mysteries of Matter and Myth, who want to apply themselves to a more intensive and demanding practice through study of a more philosophical text, more assignments and more demands in terms of spiritual practice competency, punctuality, readings, audio listening and video assignments as well as higher expectation of completion of shedy practice and meditative time spent. This program is more individualized with one on one meetings monthly with the teacher.
A Virtual Temple Model: The Online Classroom Web Site.
The classroom website will be your portal to the classroom and course materials as well as interaction with fellow initiate aspirants and your spiritual teachers and preceptors so that the aspirant will be able to work towards their stated spiritual goals.
The Program will use the medium of Online Audio and Video, Webinars, and Online Chat-room to accomplish the stated goals. Additionally, there will be an opportunity for aspirants to communicate amongst each other and with the teacher both in a group chat and also privately.
Therefore the main components of the program through which the Aspirant will study and experience the teaching are:
- Viewing video and or listening to audio materials through online access
- Completing assignments related to those audio and video materials by submitting the requested reflections in the online discussion group chat room
- Communicating with and having fellowship with other students studying the same teaching in the same way.
- Meeting with other aspirants who are engaging the studies, through online webinars
- Communicating with and getting feedback from the teacher about the assignments and communications in the classroom
(see the virtual temple model diagram below)
Virtual Temple of Shetaut Neter
MYSTERY SCHOOL STUDIES AND THE PROCESS OF INITIATION. The goal of the temple is to train aspirants and help them develop physically and mentally to a place in life where they can grow in wisdom, mental stability and centeredness sufficient, from studies at MYSTERIES OF MATTER level, to be eventually advanced into MYSTERIES OF MYTH level studies and later to the advancing philosophy and practice of MYSTERIES OF MIND level studies and be able to make use of the teaching they will receive at that level to effect their own final spiritual enlightenment, immortality, and transcendental consciousness. It is to be clearly understood that these studies of MATTER, MYTH and MIND, constitute a highly evolved and progressive initiatic study. Initiation can be a ceremony but it is also a process. Those who successfully traverse the path outlined are considered as having completed an initiation process at the end of which the ceremony is a final acknowledgement of their accomplishment.
CONNECTION FOR KEMETIC ASPIRANTS WORLDWIDE
This program is designed to take advantage of advances in modern technology so as to allow The Sema Institute/Temple of Shetaut Neter to extend its teaching capacities and help those aspirants worldwide who have been reading the books for years but did not have the opportunity to attend classes in person or have not been able to communicate directly with Sebai MAA. In this way the aspirants will be able to maintain contact at minimal cost and thereby advance their practice and in the teachings of Shetaut Neter and Sema Tawi.
Summary of Classroom Setup
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For those who are not registered and are interested in registering to attend the courses, please send an email requesting information about the application process.
For More information send email to Seba Het Neter-Kemet University Divinity School.
The program is composed of three sections or elements. During the Kemetic Life Skills Class, next week, the overall organization of the Egyptian Mysteries School Initiation Training Program will be presented so that you may see how it is organized and what resources will be available in the classes. At that time you will also be able to see a new web page where there will be more details than the advance notice site and your questions about the program will be answered there as well. In the following 3 short webinars the first, second and third elements of the program will be presented and beginning on the last presentation, those who are interested will have an opportunity to register for the program and begin their organized and mentored studies with the assistance of Sebai MAA. Additionally, on the final presentation day a gift of an MP3 music recording and ebook by Sebai MAA will be given to all participants just for attending.
We look forward to communicating with you next saturday night 11-29-14 on the Kemetic Life Skills class at 9 pm on Blogtalk
Note About The Kemet University Associate Degree Program and the relationship to the Online Divinity School
This classroom does not replace the Kemet University Associate degree program. The Kemet University Associate degree program provides self-directed study of the fundamental teachings and practice of Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality. This program (Seba Het Neter –Neter Divinity School) is designed to provide assisted, ongoing development in the spiritual philosophy and practice along with mentorship and fellowship. The AA degree classes are co-requirements of the MYSTERIES OF MIND Classroom Program so it is to be completed before a certificate of completion may be given to the aspirant.
Other important links:
Egyptianyoga.com (main site)
Egyptian Yoga Online Bookstore