- SUBSCRIBE HERE
- KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality-A Mentored 12-Week course
- Welcome to the KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course.
- SUBSCRIBE HERE
- SUBSCRIBE HERE
KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality-A Mentored 12-Week course
Welcome to the KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course.
Who is Dr. Muata Ashby and what is Egyptian Yoga and Shetaut Neter? What is Kemetic culture and philosophy? Who were the ancient Kemetans and why is it important to know their legacy and follow the universal principles they discovered?
This course is an introductory program for those who are desirous of obtaining a basic overview of the work of Dr. Muata Ashby on the concept and teaching of Egyptian Yoga and the history and main philosophy of Shetaut Neter or Egyptian Mysteries and the foundations of Ancient Egyptian history, culture, philosophy and spiritual systems. This course is also for those interested in a very low intensity program where they can get an idea of how the university course are conducted before registering for more intensive courses. This course uses a lecture series that will provide a beginning aspirant with a working knowledge of the contents of the Book Series by Dr. Ashby and fundamental teachings on the subjects of:
- Origins of Ancient Egyptian civilization and relation to Africa, Europe, Mesopotamia and India
- Fundamental teachings of Sema (Egyptian Yoga)
- Fundamental principles of myth, religion and philosophy
- Fundamental teachings of Neterianism (Shetaut Neter) Ancient Egyptian Mysteries spirituality
Working with a mentor you receive weekly feedback on your studies.
Many times, those who are interested in the teaching of Sema Tawy (Egyptian Yoga) and Shetaut Neter (Neterianism/Egyptian Mysteries) are not sure about the path or would simply like to have an introduction first before engaging more time and effort in additional studies. The next course after this one is Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 which is a year-long course dedicated to developing a thorough foundation in the teaching and philosophy of Kemetic Wisdom. So this course should be seen as preparatory for that one, which is more extensive and in-depth advancing level of study. This course is for anyone desirous of starting on a serious path of Kemetic study, lifestyle and spiritual transformatio and also for those who may be limited on time and/or those desirous of a low intensity but serious short duration introduction to the Kemetic lifestyle, culture, philosophy and spiritual systems and it is preparatory for the next level of studies, the Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 program for those who choose to go further in a program that is more intensive and of longer duration. For more on the course Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 go here
Course cost: $28 per month,
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
This course is designed for easy integration into busy schedules and minimal requirements and is dedicated to imparting a basic understanding of the main teachings of Egyptian Yoga and Neterian spirituality for becoming acquainted with the work of Dr. Muata Ashby and the Sema Institute as well as get a feel for how the courses that follow this one are conducted.
Each lesson is released weekly
- The Course consists of viewing 1-2 videos from a video lecture series per week
- The student will accomplish the following:
- STEP 1: The student will take notes during the presentation and list the main topics covered in that presentation and at the same time noting the items that were most interesting and why, along with any questions about the presentation.
- STEP 2: then the student will post the list in a discussion forum where they can see the posts by other students and the feedback they received for their assignment posts and questions.
- STEP 3: the student will receive acknowledgement of what they have posted along with feedback about their comments or questions. Feedback will come from a live teacher.
- After receiving the feedback in the discussion forum the student will take a 3 question quiz about the feedback received and about items contained in the video presentation for that lesson and then move on to the next lesson.
VIDEO PRESENTATIONS INCLUDED:
Introduction to Ancient African Civilization [AOC FIU Class 3]
Intro To The Egyptian Yoga Book Series London 2015-m2u00183 Joined-1-by MAA
Foundations of Kemetic Civilization [AOC FIU Class 6]
Interactions Between Kemetic Culture and other African Cultures [AOC FIU Class 7]
Kemetic Culture Pinacle of African Culture and Migrations from Kemet [AOC FIU Class 8]
Kemetic Origins of Greek Philosophy, Mythology & Western Religion Part-1 [AOC FIU Class 16]
Kemetic Origins of Greek Philosophy, Mythology & Western Religion Part-2 [AOC FIU Class 18]
Kemetic Origins of So East Asian Religion and Culture & Relationship between Ancient Egypt and Ancient India and influences on Indian Religion -PART 1 [AOC FIU Class 19]
Kemetic Origins of So East Asian Religion and Culture & Relationship between Ancient Egypt and Ancient India and influences on Indian Religion -PART 2 [AOC FIU Class 20]
Fundamental Principles of African and Kemetic Religion [AOC FIU Class 12]
Great Truths of Shetaut Neter -Four teachings that summarize the entire wisdom of Shetaut Neter [Ancient Egyptian Mysteries] (Neterian Spirituality and Philosophy) for easy understanding
Sema Philosophy_Joined-Introduction to Ancient Egyptian Yoga Philosophy and World Yoga [AOC FIU Class 25 p1]
Sunu Philosophy_Joined-Introduction to the Ancient Kemetic Philosophy of Health [AOC FIU Class 25 p2]
Intro to Neterianism 2008-Canada-by Muata Ashby
Intro to Shetaut Neter Atlanta Aug 2005 tape 1-Neterian Ancinet Egyptian philosophy and Wisdom-byMAA
Intro to Shetaut Neter Atlanta Aug 2005 tape 2 -Neterian Ancinet Egyptian philosophy and Wisdom-byMAA
Intro to SN by Seba Dja -conference 2008 part 1-Perspectives on Shetaut Neter Ancient Egyptian Religion and Practice
Intro to SN by Seba Dja -conference 2008 part 2-Perspectives on Shetaut Neter Ancient Egyptian Religion and Practice
Intro to SN-Intro to Books-Intro to Egyptian Yoga Philosophy and Postures System-part-1-by MAA
Intro to SN-Intro to Books-Intro to Egyptian Yoga Philosophy and Postures System-part-2-by MAA
Insight Into Integral Shedy by Seba Dja -How to integrate the elements of Egyptian Yoga and Neterianism for a balanced and effective spiritual evolution
REFERENCE READING: EBOOKS BY DR. ASHBY -INCLUDED FREE:
These books are not part of the assignments but are included for reference reading if the student desires more information about the topics covered.
Little Book of Neter
Egyptian Yoga: The Philosophy of Enlightenment
Egyptian Mysteries Volume 1
African Origins of Civilization